Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For the Corporate IT department of Philips Healthcare in Eindhoven, YER is looking for two Business Information Experts; one with expertise in Contract Lifecycle Management, and one with expertise on the Pricing side. This is a long-term opportunity, but freelancers are also welcome to apply.
As a Business Information Expert, you function as the data design lead for the configure, price and quote processes within Philips. You are working as part of the transformation program team, EIM design, build and operations teams, BPO/E CPQ and IT architect to ensure that optimal global solutions are defined, build and supported on CPQ in the new systems.
Your key areas of responsibilities include:
- Custodian of the global data designs for CPQ processes
- Responsible for the design of the target data model, incl. information flows, value sets, data quality rules
- Driving design decisions towards global and harmonized data models and data flows and highest data quality across processes and systems
- Ensure that the data designs satisfy needs of new business models within Philips (Software, services, solutions etc.)
- Ensure adherence to Philips data management principles and guidelines
- Coordinate data design activities across domains (Product, Customer, …)
- Support deployment into IT systems and data operations
- Ensure cross program alignment on these topics
- Provide data design leadership to all EIM teams
- Coach and train BIEs, Domain Functional Experts (DFEs) and Data Migration Experts (DMEs)
- Build and operate a strong network of stakeholders, subject matter experts and peers in M2O, EIM, Markets, Businesses and Functions
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The program that you will be part of is called the CPQ-CLM program, this program consists of the following:
- Business process scope: Sales & marketing (M2O)
- Capabilities: Commercial catalogue, contract management, pricing, quotes
- IT systems: Model N, SAP (KMAT + VC), SAP Vistex
- Data domains: Product master data, Customer master data, pricing master data, transactional data in business processes
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Knowledge of sales processes data domains such as catalog management, pricing, contract management, customer and commercial product.
- Proven track record in expert roles driving master data or BI solutions (requirements definition and consulting, design, implementation and roll out)
- Technical knowledge of data in application and/or process knowledge
- Ability to effectively present and communicate to senior stakeholders (e.g. BPOs)
- Potential to develop leadership in selected information model domains related to I2M, M2O, O2C or enabling business process
- Communication skills to challenge and influence counterparts (BPEs, IT BAs)
- Broad understanding of business challenges in high tech manufacturing and consumer goods (Value chain processes and Business models: product, system, project, service)
Knowledge of SAP SD is a big advantage!