Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role you have the opportunity to ensure quality and reliability of future coffee products. As member of the project team you will continuously review the project quality status and guide the team on quality aspects towards a successful launch. This means challenging and influencing project members on decisions that affect quality, of course in balance with costs and time. Would you like to guide and support Business Groups, Markets and enabling functions to always do the right thing!
As the Quality Project Lead member in different projects you will use an End to End approach and will be the pivot between the various Q disciplines involved throughout the project, like Development Quality, Supplier Quality, Industrial Quality and Consumer Care.
Key areas of responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure that product design meets quality requirements and compliance standards for each milestone of the project
- Quality related problem solving and root cause analysis during design and manufacturing
- Verification product quality and initiate field actions when needed
- Coordinating the (re)release activities of both existing and new products and components to ensure product performance, safety and compliance to various national and international laws and regulations
- Validation of key design input like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
- Managing the product release process
- Predicting and monitoring product quality after launch with post-market analytics and statistics on product quality performance in the field
- Performing independent technical assessment on product quality
- Supporting your team in use of Q-tools such as: safety risk assessments, failure mode and effect analyses, etc.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be based in Drachten, the Netherlands. Our site in Drachten started in 1950 as a small factory and is nowadays one of the largest innovation and production sites of Philips Consumer Lifestyle. Approximately 2,000 employees of more than 35 nationalities are continuously working on new, innovative products and further improvement of our processes. This site has a surface area of 280,000 square meters. Our goal is being the best place to work for people who share our passion. You will become part of the Coffee team that consists of 55 enthusiastic innovation specialists.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics and a few years of experience in similar roles within a complex environment
- Understanding of manufacturing, logistics, service and life cycle management activities
- A quality mindset and experience with Q tools and improvement methods like SPC, FMEA, 5 WHY, 8D, …
- Green Belt (DFSS) certified
- A proactive and supportive attitude towards the product development team, being a role model for the Quality function in the project team
- Solid problem solver including sound technical understanding of products and quality related issues
- Understanding of how product development projects are managed and how Quality plays a role in this
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage diverse scope
- Fluency in Dutch and English language