Good remuneration package
Sales, Marketing & Communication, Engineering
Interim / ZZP
Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Gea is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and has a wide range of other process industries. Their approach is "Engineering for a better world"!
At the site in Bakel we are looking for a full time position within Sales Steering and Sales Support Meat Treatment. In this function you will develop and execute the agreed go-to-market strategies for meat treatment and will give input, in agree with Product Management, about specific equipment and application enhancements and developments.
- Develop and execute the agreed go-to-market strategies for meat treatment
- Supports the OneGEA sales network
- Gives input, in agree with Product Management, about specific equipment and application enhancements and developments
- Training of GEA Country Sales Colleagues
- Supports the profitable long-term relationships with key customers to maximize present and future profitable business across all the assigned GEA products
- Supports negotiations till order sign-off
- Responsible for discount and order intake target
- Gives input into budgets and quarterly forecasts
You are the expert for sales in the country organization. At the site in Bakel you work close together with Engineering, Backoffice, Productmanagement and the Competence Centre. In the Competence Centre, GEA/you can show cutting-edge technologies to clients and prospect. With their unparalleled history of expertise in Meat Treatment, and their tried and tested technologies, GEA can continue help their customers to get their products to market faster in a cost-effective way.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
In 2016, GEA generated consolidated revenues of about € 4.5 billion. The food and beverages sector, which is a long-term growth industry, accounted for around 70 percent. The company employs about 17,000 people worldwide.
GEA is a market and technology leader in its business areas. The company is listed on the German MDAX stock index (G1A, WKN 660 200) and included in the STOXX® Europe 600 Index. In addition, the company is listed in selected MSCI Global Sustainability Indexes.
At an organizational level, GEA is structured into business areas. GEA sells its products and solutions via a country organization.
GEA is one of the multifaceted suppliers of secondary food processing and packaging equipment in the world: manufacturing machines for the preparation, marination, further processing, freezing, slicing and packaging of meat, poultry, fish, seafood, cheese and other foods such as sugar-based products and vegetables. The extensive product range covers everything from individual, stand-alone machines to complete processing lines.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to GEA
- Good remuneration
- International and positive working environment
- Opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company
- Career opportunities available
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Bachelor or academic education, preferable in technical environment
- Excellent technical and commercial skills
- Strong relationship- and social skills combined with good capacity for analysis
- Knowledge of English language and another language is preferable
- Willingness to travel (approx. up to 40%)
- Preferable experience of minimal 3 years in a international commercial in business to business (preferably capital goods)