Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client Klépierre we are looking for ambitious and highly energetic people who are talented and interested to improve retail.
To enhance Klépierre's shopping centers by developing business relations with the most attractive and successful retailers.
Your main tasks are:
- Identify new consumer trends and innovative concepts that could be deployed in our shopping centers and provide intelligence on the competition. Define and deploy the business strategy of the shopping centers based on marketing studies. Assess the desirability of each potential retailer for customers with regards to the intended merchandising mix
- You will be in charge of signing deals with retailers: from the initiation of the deal to opening to the public
- Pitch potential retailers in accordance to the defined retail-mix strategy negotiate financial conditions
- Be the prior interlocutor of your clients and follow up the legal negotiation with the assistance of legal experts, provide technical data to your clients with the support of the technical or development teams
- Ensure the delivery of the premises and opening of the store to the public
You will re-define and re-deploy the retail offer in existing centers by identifying unsuitable stores or those in difficulty. Establish retail plans of action for development projects (new centers, extensions/renovations, etc.). Analyze the performance of retailers based on key performance indicators.
Klepierre is the leading pure play shopping center property company in Europe with:
- Privileged access to 150 million customers
- Shopping centers in 57 cities in 16 countries
- A property portfolio worth 22.1 billion euros
- Listed in the French CAC 40, committed to deliver best-in-class performances
Like its main shareholder, Simon Property Group, Klepierre provides expertise in development and active management. Klepierre regularly reinvents its retail range, its activity and the customer experience in the shopping centers it owns and/or manages. Indeed it is the high quality of the merchandising mix which attracts customers and encourages them to keep coming back. The Group runs major development, refurbishment and extension programs in its shopping centers, improving services, innovating and enhancing user comfort. The result is a unique setting where retailers and consumers come together under ideal conditions that make them want to return.
Klepierre is constantly looking for ambitious and highly energetic people. Talented employees, interested in improving retail and providing a unique experience to the customers of our shopping centers. For the Dutch subsidiary, based in the heart of Utrecht and located directly above Europe’s largest inner-city shopping center redevelopment project and Klepierre NL’s largest asset HOOG CATHARIJNE, Klepierre currently offers job opportunities in several fields of expertise.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in real estate and/or retail
- BSc or MSc degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Result driven
- Knowledge of rental legislation