Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to work for a dynamic and fast growing Floorcare category? We are looking for a talented engineer to work in the Innovation Team Floorcare to let Philips consumers and clients know their product portfolio and to make category growth ambitions to happen.
As a Technical Coordinator for product demonstration events you will support the Marketing team to communicate product benefits and features by delivering convincing demonstrators. You will work together with innovation and modelmaking. You will assure execution of demonstrators at the right quality, on time and at the required location worldwide. Your scope will include all Floorcare products, i.e. bag/bagless appliances, handheld appliances as well as Robots.
As a Technical Coordinator for product demonstration events you will be working in pre-development team of Innovation Floorcare with 1 or 2 colleagues in your team. You will be responsible for:
- Ideation of demonstrators based on new product (technical) developments communicating new functions or features and hence offering additional consumer benefits
- Build up, modelmaking and testing of convincing demonstrators in front Marketing and Innovation management
- Support the Marketing team in providing technical background for commercial presentations
- Arranging logistics and securing correct installation and functioning of demonstrators at diverse presentation venues like in shops, on fairs, special events
- Managing scope, time, quality and cost of the demonstrators
- Managing inventory and maintenance of demos at designated locations
- Reporting back the learnings and feedback of consumers to Innovation Management
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be based in Drachten, the Netherlands. The site in Drachten started in 1950 as a small factory and is nowadays one of the largest innovation and production sites of Philips Consumer Lifestyle. Approximately 2,000 employees of more than 35 nationalities are continuously working on new, innovative products and further improvement of the processes. This site has a surface area of 280,000 square meters. Philips goal is being the best place to work for people who share their passion. You will become part of the Coffee team that consists of 55 enthusiastic innovation specialists.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Engineering background: Bachelor/Master degree in technical domain study, for example Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, optionally Industrial Design
- Well-developed practical, hands-on attitude and skills to work in the workshop with fellow engineers
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English towards technical, commercial and logistics colleagues
- Capability to work in a self-sufficient and self-supporting way
- Drive for quality yet with pragmatic and ‘can do’ positive approach to a dynamic environment