Market corresponding salary
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients we are looking for international sales traders.
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers and acquiring new business. Your job is to find the best balance between sales & buying. And to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver the deals.
Our client is a international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions (Toiletries, Professional Haircare, Sports, Foods). Their field of operations covers the entire world, where they sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, their companies can offer their customers extremely favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products.
Their general client base consists of toiletries retailers, online retailers and wholesalers all over the world.
- The position consists of a on the job training period; afterward, you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Interesting development and training opportunities
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- An International and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience
- Travel allowance and pension
- Very good working atmosphere
- Fluent in English and a second language, preferably German
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (preferably in economics/business)
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a commercial and active sales function
- A genius in creating new business opportunities
- You are flexible (in terms of working hours due to related time zone(s))
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active)
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills
- You are willing to travel up to 30% (or more) of your work time to different countries (outside) Europe. Business trips can take up to two weeks