€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Construction
Over deze vacature
You are responsible for the introduction and registration of electronics components (catalogue materials and customized derivatives) used for the design of electronic functions implemented in high-end analog and digital circuits and realized on PCBs.
In your job, you will be the linking pin between design teams, purchasing, obsolescence engineering and component vendors, providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics, often in an international environment.
Your work will cover:
- Build and maintain expertise in the assigned components product category by doing market research on trends/developments, participating in seminars/conventions, studying literature etc.
- Maintain (technical) contact with components vendors, suppliers and organisation sites
- Make policies w.r.t. electronics components
- Ensure the availability of suitable components (technology, applicability, vendor selection, etc.) required to build our products; select, approve, document and manage purchased components
- Find suitable solutions for obsolescence issues
Our client is active in the Defence and Security sectors and is the top provider of high-tech jobs. Product innovation and swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities are the mainsprings of our business.
Challenging and innovative projects and developments in a high-tech market; Opportunities for growth and (international) personal development; Good and flexible working atmosphere; open, cooperative organization; Room for initiatives and ideas.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the end client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days annual leave and 8% holiday bonus
- Travel allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Structured and personal coaching
- Inspiring masterclasses
- Subject specific training
- Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science or likewise
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have a background in hardware design
- You are independent but not individual
- Your are creative, enterprising and problem solving
- You are an enthusiastic and persistent personality with good communication skills
- You are fluent in English