€ 2,700 - € 3,500
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible for both the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The Source work centre is responsible for building and qualifying sources.
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build, install and align components to a source module
- Factory install: prepare the source pit, install and connect the source module to the scanner
- Qualify: execution of commissioning of source modules
- Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
- Process: plan and prioritize own work; report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach, we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
MBO Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with at least 2 years of experience. Candidates with a HBO (Bachelor) degree in the areas mentioned above can also be offered, if they have at least 1 year hands on (assembly) experience and experience with diagnosis to cars or machines.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: solving problems
- Methodical: can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: in the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Willing to work in 2 shifts
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English