Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
YER is looking for reinforcement at the department of our client. As a Test Development/Application Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical testing of Mixed-signal/RF/Digital Integrated Circuits (e.g. automotive devices, sensor interfaces, communication devices). It will require you to develop Turnkey So ware and Hardware solutions for interfacing on the most modern automated test systems (ATE).
You will set up the test strategy in close cooperation with the design engineers. The design of printed circuit boards, which serve as the interface between the automated test equipment and the devices under test (DUT), will also be a part of your responsibilities. You will write device-specific tester so ware programs that will run on the ATE in order to test the IC’s in production. An important part of your job will also be the characterization of the IC’s according to its specification and generate an IC characterization report. You will work closely with IC designers and Product Engineers of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers and work mainly from the headquarters. Furthermore, you regularly visit customers in the Netherlands and abroad to carry out work on location. You will organize your work in such a way that projects are realized within pre-agreed parameters of cost, quality, time and contribute to achieve the company and customer objectives.
Our client is an international company for technology solutions and service that enables semiconductor manufacturers to improve the efficiency and quality of their testing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the end client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days annual leave and 8% holiday bonus
- Travel allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Structured and personal coaching
- Inspiring masterclasses
- Subject specific training
- Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science or likewise
We require enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible engineers who are willing to make a difference.
- Bachelor (BSc)/Master (MSc) degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- You have an affinity for So ware (C, C++, C#, VB)
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar position, or a strong electronic related job background
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- You can work independently and as well in x-functional teams
- You are results driven