Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
In this role you have the opportunity to work for internal Philips businesses & external customers on the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications for different products (e.g. inkjet printing, micro fluid applications, Philip’s CMUT technology). Together with 140 experts, you work for the MEMS Foundry at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). You initiate and work on process development projects following a phase-gated approach to demonstrate feasibility and proof of concept, develop the process to the required maturity level and manufacture your devices with the right quality.
- For development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows for MEMS devices
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either you’ll contribute to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Initiating independently small project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders and leading small projects in a single discipline, based upon an agreed budget
- Signalling opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and your own customer network
- Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within your field
- Generating Intellectual Property, preferentially in the form of patent applications
- Building up know-how and maintaining this, acquiring new assignments through contacts with internal and external customers, and also with representatives from other fields of expertise, suppliers and knowledge institutes
- Pro-actively communicating with all stakeholders; including (internal & external) clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
A highly motivated and skilled team of (Sr.) Process Development Engineers, Technical Project Leaders and Process Architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications.
The group is part of the division MEMS & Micro Devices of Philips Innovation Services.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- A Master (2-5 years’ work experience) or Bachelor Degree (5-10 years’ work experience) in the area of the exact sciences
- Thin film process knowledge in the field of MEMS processes
- Experience in working with or leading project teams in technological area
- Knowledge and understanding of adjacent disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of primary tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, etc.)
- BlackBelt or Greenbelt certification is preferable
- Have a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality