€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Looking for a QMS manager with strong analytical and project management skills in the medical device branche.
- Manages the QMS transition of the PQMS/PEPF and manage its deployment in the markets
- Locally manages plans for all QMS parts in scope while maintaining compliance and effectiveness throughout the duration of the transition to the PQMS. This includes the drafting transition plans, execution of gap assessment against current QMS’s, action setting and follow-up on actions
- Ensures the addition and management of any local QMS documents are in line with the evolution of the PEPF and the PQMS
- Work with (local) business process owners, business process experts, market deployment team, E2E Q&R and local Q&R in order to manage PEPF and PQMS deployments
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve problems
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Q&R team that consists of approximately 40 team members working for the businesses- Mother & Child Care, Skin Care, Health Measuring Devices & Pain Relief reporting to the QAM Group lead. You will be based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Must have items:
- Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology
- Seasoned knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 (preferable including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016)
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes
- Excellent organizational and Project management skills with an attention to detail and follow-through
- Professional English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieving goals
Nice to have items:
- Minimum of five years of similar work experience
- Has a complete knowledge of company products and services
- Ability to work under a minimum of supervision