Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you see clear deadlines (delivery dates) as a challenge? Can you manage progress and clearing of obstacles and issue’s just your cup of tea? Then you should definitely apply for the position of System Owner in our EUV Factory.
Manage system progress towards committed delivery date. Drive progress by executing progress versus plan. Optimize machine planning by chasing problem owners, removing obstacles, optimize sequence, and escalate bottlenecks to appropriate stakeholders. Guarantee quality in way of working. Prepare a system type for Volume Production.
- You have the first contact with a new system to take over from D&E and/or proto and make it ready for volume production. To ensure this process you
- Contribute to production process improvements by initiating new improvements and ensure the follow-up
- Maintain and improve the way of working on daily production plan execution and reporting, improvement methodology, support, training etc.
- Communication with regard to system progress / Business sense
- Coordinate system planning and drive system progress & system quality to reach committed delivery date. Claim capacity and prioritize together with Team leaders of NPI and SQ-test group to assure system progress. Help / solve all escalations issues concerning system progress
- Lead communication about system progress and planning to the Senior System Owner and account support; Contribute to account support - managing customer commitments
- Contribute to performance evaluation of testers within the Pilot group and SQ testers. Coaching of testers and SIE-ers designated to his systems to enhance their effectiveness. Continuously contribute to people management of the shift leaders (e.g. give feedback on performance of testers and SIE-ers designated to his systems)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc in a technical degree or equivalent experience.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of technically complex products and processes. Factory experiance is advantage.
- Project- & People management skills
- Communication skills
- Decision maker, set priorities within shift, delegate tasks
- Identify obstacles
- Commitment and flexibility
- Take Initiative/self-starter/self-proficient