€ 70,000 - € 90,000
Research & Development, Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this position you will initiate process improvements and provide business support to provide a global coherent Océ; quality assurance and control process to contribute to the continuity of the business.
You will initiate and deliver a coherent global Océ; end-to-end process design for QA/QC processes. Based on analyses of current business processes, you will identify process improvement possibilities and implement improvements in quality and efficiency of procurement processes. Not only will you lead these improvement projects, coordinating change results will also be part of your job.
You will act as representative for QA in cross disciplines process standardization, simplification projects and change requests. When conflicts between standard requirements- vs- unique business requirements occur, we need you to manage minimizing the differentiations from standard requirements.
You will provide support to ensure that QA/QC processes are executed according to design. In order to ensure quality and efficiency, process checklists need to be created. You will also apply controls based on quality processes and provide supports during audit processes.
To ensure that QA processes are adhered to, you will provide training for employees and participates actively in knowledge transfer. You will also act as expert user for all systems and tools used by QA and supports the supplier quality engineers, quality leads and QC technicians in the optimal usage of those systems and tools.
- A Hightech company in Venlo
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor/Master degree, preferably Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 & till 10 years of experience with data analysis and process improvement in the production industry for capital goods
- Extensive experience with the SAP Quality Management module and SAP-BW
- Experience with related modules such as Logistics and Procurement is highly preferred
- Good analyzing and communication skills, result driven, pro-active, influencing and persuasion
- Profound knowledge of Sharepoint, SQL and PLM systems
- The willingness to work on process improvements for other departments such as SCM, logistics and Industrial Engineering as well