Max. € 50,000
Research & Development, Quality & Safety, Manufacturing
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
You will work under the direction of the supervisor in a team of young, driven professionals in a GMP environment on projects related to the production of cell therapy products. The Biotech Associate – Cellular Therapy Manufacturing carries out the manufacturing process of autologous and allogeneic cell products in accordance to GMP conditions, in a cleanroom environment. In this position, individuals can make an important contribution to the advancing field of cell therapy for a number of international clients.
You have affinity with GMP guidelines and you like to work in a quality-oriented environment. Experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures (cell counting, viability, sterility sampling etc.) is a must. You are a proactive thinking team player, accurate, precise and constructively critical. A willingness to work flexible hours when required is important.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Execution of pharmaceutical cell culture processes (large and small) and other related procedures (sample preparation, sample shipping, media preparation, toolbox preparation, ordering procedure, assist with logistics activities)
- Accurate documentation according to GMP (e.g. filling out batch records, writing reports)
- Assistance in performing facility and equipment duties (assistance with environmental monitoring of facility, equipment, room clearance/cleaning, trouble shooting)
Pharmacell, located in Maastricht, is known as a contract manufacturing organisation in Europe for cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Pharmacell. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Qualifications and skills:
- BSc. (Dutch qualification: HBO) or alternatively technician-level (MLO) with focus on biotechnology, bioprocessing, cell biology and/ or human cell culturing techniques (stem cells, primary cells and/or tissue culture). Interested candidates holding a Master’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related field are also encouraged to apply
- Tissue or cell culture experience in a lab or GMP environment (preferably in an industrial environment)
- Good proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products