€ 60,000 - € 65,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in a unique opportunity in an international and dynamic working environment, in which you can actively contribute and take the lead in the set-up and the further professionalization of a financial and administrative organisation? Then this is your chance!
For iP2 Entertainment, YER would like to get in touch with a Financial Controller. In this position, you will proactively provide financial accounting services and support to iP2 entities worldwide. The role requires regular contact with external accountants and iP2’s global customer base, which is rapidly expanding. In this role, you will report to the Head of Accounting in the Amsterdam headquarters.
This is a unique opportunity to actively contribute and take the lead in the set-up and further professionalization of a fast growing, efficient and effective financial and administrative organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities (list not exhaustive):
iP2Entertainment is a diversified international family entertainment and media company built around a core business of Branded Family Edutainment Centres (BFECs) with main offices in LA and Amsterdam. BFECs are unique entertainment destinations combining the most popular international brands (National Geographic & DreamWorks amongst others) with cutting edge media-based technology and attractions to deliver unique, high quality, deeply immersive and interactive entertainment experiences with an educational underlay, targeted at leading retail centres and high traffic locations around the world, which are looking to differentiate.
- International working environment
- Opportunity to take ownership and make things happen
- Development opportunities
- Bachelor in Accounting, Economics or equivalent (minimal HBO level)
- 5-7 years’ relevant work experience with bookkeeping and management reporting in an international complex work environment (work experience in a projects driven or manufacturing organization is a big plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with how to set up and maintain a proper and auditable financial administration from A to Z
- Proven experience with the implementation of a new bookkeeping system
- Excellent skills in working with MS office
- Pro-active, self-starter, accurate with an eye for detail, organized, structured yet simultaneously flexible and a good team player
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Reliability and integrity: demonstrated sound business ethics, values and behaviours, tells the truth and keeps promises, handles sensitive and confidential information well
- Ability to work under tight schedules and flexible on working hours
- Fluent in English (near native level), Spanish and/or Dutch would be preferred
- High energy level
- Able to interact and communicate clearly