Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
<P>Philips Drachten develops and produces electrical shaving devices. You will be working at the NPI (New Product Introduction) organization, which stands between the supply and innovation department. The NPI department provides for the industrialization of the shavers. These industrializations require highly advanced production processes and is characterized as dynamic and innovative.</P>
As a process engineer/data scientist, you will work within an organization whereby data analytics is a new field of expertise. You will be working together with other data scientists, domain experts and process engineers to generate new insights in the production processes.
- Develop a strong understanding of our internal data
- Design and validate prediction models
- Implement and monitor models in real time
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our data analytics platform
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are a part of a Mechanical Development team of Business Group Coffee working on product development of coffee appliances from initial design concepts to mass production in a multidisciplinary team.
You will be based in Drachten, the Netherlands. Our site in Drachten started in 1950 as a small factory and is nowadays one of the largest innovation and production sites of Philips Consumer Lifestyle. Approximately 2000 employees of more than 35 nationalities are continuously working on new, innovative products and further improvement of our processes. This site has a surface area of 280,000 square meters. Our goal is being the best place to work for people who share our passion. You will become part of the Coffee team that consists of 55 enthusiastic innovation specialists.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Experienced in working with process engineering
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence or comparable
- Experience with developing data science (statistics/machine learning/business intelligence)
- Experience with complex analysis in R, Python, RapidMiner, or other statistical analysis software highly preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and database architecture
- Affinity with production technology preferred
- Languages: English required, Dutch preferred