In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Qorvo’s Low Power Wireless division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home data communications and the Internet of Things (IoT), is currently looking for a: Sr Characterization Engineer.
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Design, implement (semi) automated tests for integrated wireless transceivers and System On Chips
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- Evaluating analog circuit specifications
- Architecting and developing tests to assess the different aspects of our transceiver performance
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
- Permanent contract at Qorvo
Master's degree in electrical engineering or physics.
- Strong understanding of RF measurements, RF board design, statistics, circuit analysis and test fundamentals
- Experience in evaluation/characterization of mixed signal IC’s in a lab environment
- Solid, hands-on experience in the development of test software
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python is a real asset
- Able to work independently, have good organizational skills, as well as a strong drive to deliver the highest product quality to the customer