Project & Program Management, IT
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Challenging opportunity at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
As IT SEI Change Manager in the Solution Team Software Engineering & Infrastructure, IT Competence Centre Product, you are responsible for securing stable and well performing SEI applications & infrastructure for the whole change implementation and managing the team of subject matter experts.
The Change Manager is responsible for managing a team of engineers (functional and infra) working on changes on the software development environment, reporting on KPI’s, financial reporting, communicating closely with the customer, implementing and maintaining a clear and efficient change process, and having an oversight of the entire change process and all stakeholders involved.
You will safeguard the stability and performance of the SEI services based on an in-depth understanding of the SEI environment. You will take the standard and non-standard change process to the next level. You will professionalize the process, align it to the enterprise change process, ensure excellent execution and keep the integral overview at all times.
The SEI Infra Change Manager ensures that changes to the SEI environment adhere to the SEI architecture, performance, quality and usability guidelines. You receive, log and allocate a priority to all requests for changes and safeguard the transfer to support. You schedule the Infra changes and the planning. You ensure proper review, approval and execution of changes. You will manage all related stakeholders, within SEI, IT & SDEV.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an engineering discipline and experience in IT change management.
- Minimal 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Extensive IT experience
- Change Management (ITIL)
- Thorough understanding of- and practical experience with managing technical teams
- Knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), Microsoft, VMware, NetApp storage, Citrix, databases and applications like ClearCase, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Subversion is a pre
- Background in IT and engineering
- Fluent in English
- Well structured
- Process oriented
- Cope with pressure
- Able to motivate others
- Excellent team skills
- Flexible and quality focused (Ownership)
- Result driven
- Strong stakeholder focus and excellent communication and presentation skills