Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are responsibility and ownership your key strengths? Can you translate (high-level) performance requirements into a robust design and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to provide technical direction through different development phases; while focusing on performance, financial as well as industrialization aspects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
The work consists of a translation of overall system design into a Flow & Thermal design that meets the agreed requirements. Design qualification and proving that the design is working as intended during the specification phase is another important responsibility.
The Designer/Lead Engineer generally reports to the Project Leader(s). He/she maintains regular alignment with the owner of the sub-function which his/her deliverables contribute to. Project team sizes vary from a few FTE to more than twenty FTE, a substantial part of which may be at a co-developer.
- Translate performance specifications into design specification for modules and sub-modules
- Creation and validation of new concepts: steer concept design choice, coach designers, organize and prepare design reviews
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers
- Solve issues: propose solution and implementation plan
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical BSc or MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading design teams up to 5 design engineers
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts
- Technical communication with suppliers
- 3D CAD modelling (preferable UG/NX)
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal)