In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As a member of the Digital Design team you are part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team.
- You design, implement, verify and improve digital circuits for the state of the art Low Power Wireless chipsets
- Evaluating digital system and circuit requirements, architectural planning, detailed design, implementation
- Verification on both VHDL block level, as system level DSP circuits and/or embedded micro-controller subsystems will help boost the performance of the Digital team
Qorvo does more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – they are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with theirr employees. As a unified global team, they bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with them.
Permanent contract with Qorvo.
- Strong theoretical background and experience in digital circuit design
- Solid, hands-on experience in VHDL/Verilog
- Familiar with SW programming languages like C/C++ and scripting languages like Python
- Experience with digital design flow (synthesis/scan insertion/etc.)
- Experience with system simulation tools like Matlab is an asset
- Willing to go further than pure digital design and help with system performance validation
- Strong passion for quality and understand the importance of verification
- Open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners