€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
A very challenging opportunity as a lifecycle manager
As Life Cycle Management Leader, your responsibilities are to:
- Manage the End-Of-Life (EOL) process in such a way that production line is not disturbed by materials reaching to EOL. Execute End to End coordination of component lifecycle management from start to finish.
- Establish business cases for new EOL buys and seek for options as redesign, bridge buy and redesign or other options together with development and initial purchasing.
- Analyze & report on financial exposure.
- Lead LTB decisions enabling cross functional collaboration involving R&D, S&OP, and Customer Service.
- Provide right input and prioritize in cross functional EOL Programming meetings.
- Manage sensitive EOL issues and report out the risks to the project teams.
- Drive key stakeholders to enable a proactive Life Cycle Management.
- Monitor EOL stock at Philips and suppliers and optimize for safeguarding production & minimizing materials obsolescence.
- Inform responsible functions if there is an unbalance (= either overstock or understock for reaching the end of the planned period for this component)
- Optimizing on cash and cost after approval try to move excess stock to brokers, PHRS, etc. or if all not possible scrap it (actively push for resolving unbalance in demand and supply)
- Lead End of Production (EOP) activities on basis of catalog removals; minimizing materials obsolescence and maximizing customer satisfaction. Report out risks and progress status.
- Lead Monthly EOL Board with Management
- Support Procurement, R&D, Marketing and Operations for all EOL impacted tasks.
- Improve EOL Management processes with key stakeholders to increase efficiency, predictability and be proactive to minimize occurrence of EOL situations
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, industrial engineering) with supply chain management or related field.
- 3-5 years working experience preferably in a cross functional position in operations.
- Strong analytical skills. Clear and crisp communication.
- Proven, strong experience in MS Excel, SAP.
- A person with following behavior and character: customer-focused, precise, persistent, deliver on commitment, able to build bridges, strong stake-holder management.
- Experience in medical device industry and/or high-tech machine building industry is preferred
- Working experience in international setting is preferred.