€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you like working on innovative lithography solutions together with very motivated colleagues in a start up company? Do you have interest in working on customer solution and deliver the best system performance? Than this could be the perfect job for you.
- Understand the applications of the customer in sufficient detail to provide input to product improvements. Represent the point of view and interests of the customer’s Process Engineer into development projects. Provide input to priority setting.
- Be the partner for field based Application/Service Engineers to optimize the impact of our product into the customers’ workflow. Investigate use-case related challenges and propose solutions. Transfer these solutions towards the field based Applications/Service Engineers, or towards the customers’ Process Engineers directly.
- Be the expert in setting up the stepper for lithography exposures using so-called automation recipes for optimum imaging performance, overlay performance, and throughput performance.
- Work closely together with the other engineers at headquarters & in the field, to further optimize the system.
- Special focus to support lead customers which are evaluating our new products
- Support Service in case of issues reported from the field, to determine if the issue as reported relate to stepper performance, or to the customer’s process.
- Develop/improve, qualify and release user documentation specifically user manuals for the customer’s operators and for the customers’ process engineers
- Learn from field experiences, document and feed into the rest of the organization, including Marketing.
Our client is a startup company focusing on developing a Lithography solution for the semiconductor industry. The solution will be a high productivity stepper with high flexibility for the user in order to support multiple applications with optimal cost of ownership.
It’s the philosophy to design a system focusing on core competences and acquiring standard state of the art solutions where possible. This leads to low cost and high flexibility in the design, and also allows for a small core team to work on the system further reducing the cost. The system is designed to have minimal maintenance resulting in maximum availability of the tool for the customer to run its production.
Our client will design and build a Lithography stepper for the Advanced Packaging market. The Advanced Packaging is a step in the sequence to build semiconductors. This technology will become a mainstream production technology in order to increase chip performance. The strategy within the company is to create and own the complete design of the system. This will be done in cooperation with the wide range of suppliers. In order to manage this process the company wants to build her own expertise in various engineering disciplines to manage the design and build of the system. Some of the specific technology competences will be concentrated in the own resources. One of these competencies is System engineering.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Chemistry or a proven track record in lithography
- 5 years in a High Tech environment (preferably semiconductor or electronics assembly industry, and/or lithographic steppers systems).
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Programming abilities in Matlab are a pré
- Global team player Self-propelling professional