Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging opportunity at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
The IT infrastructure consultant/coordinator is responsible for the intake and delivery of (parts of) the IT infrastructure programs. On top of that we are looking for a virtual teamlead acting as the single point of contact of the infra coordinator team.
A challenging position in one of the most technical developed companies in the world, operating in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment.
- Ensure same way of working within infra coordinators team
- Align infra delivery process with processes of other departments
- Improve throughput of infra (forecasting/handover to support)
- Advise projects on the infrastructure solution that best fits the projects needs and is aligned with the ASML IT infrastructure standards
- Realize the delivery of approved IT infrastructure projects/changes on time, according to agreed scope and within agreed timeframe.
- Steer the IT infrastructure engineers, potentially involved third parties and align on regular bases with all stakeholders of the related project (i.e. architecture, security, internal customers,…)
- Assign new infra demand to infra coordinators (according to expertise area) or yourself. All new infra requests need to be divided between all infra coordinators
- Divide workload in case of overload or prioritize infra requests in case of conflicts
- KPIs: review KPIs of infra delivery with infra planner and service delivery manager IAAS
- Attend O&I intake meeting to verify if forecast is started in formal projects and to assign infra coordinators to new projects
- Manage the execution of the infra projects; assign tasks, set priorities, manage risks, solve problems and ensure the realization of the projects conform scope, time and budget
- Plan the infra activities from both demand as well the supply side (available resources)
- Provide management summary of overall plan, any capacity exceptions, pending actions, follow-up activities and final resolutions
- Recruit new infra coordinators and provide training for them
- Informing all infra coordinators about process changes
- Ensure documentation of team is stored and maintained in central sharepoint site
- Build global team. Engage US and ASIA region in infra coordinator (virtual) team meetings, explain processes, support regions
- Aligning with other departments (worldwide) on the infra delivery process. Improve Change management and Configuration management wrt infra delivery
- Standardize infra requests to increase quality and ease of use. Provide input to process team to create new standard changes for infra delivery
- Handover to Support. Ensure processes are aligned so that new delivered infra demand has a smooth handover to Support
- Support/coach ‘office move’ infra coordinator with further deployment ‘local-to-local’
- Provide forecast of infra demand. Align with Competence Centers (including Security and O&I) to determine new infra demand for next 6 to 12 months
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
HBO level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), Microsoft, VMware, NetApp storage, Citrix, databases, identity management systems (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), SAP infrastructures, CAD tooling, and others
- At least 2 years of experience in realizing IT projects on world-wide generic IT
Infrastructures and various application platforms, involving employees and managers at all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors and service providers
- Proven experience of organizational skills in a working environment
- Decisive, Flexible, Ownership, Common sense, Result oriented are the keywords
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on technical movements/opportunities within the market
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate people
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Service and customer oriented
- Planning and prioritizing are core qualities
Context of the position
- The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML
- On the infrastructure side this encompasses Network (LAN/WAN), Telecommunications, Workplaces, Datacenter services and software required
- On the process side it includes support of key business processes, divided in 4 clusters, being: Product, Market, Corporate Support and Operations Cluster
- The IT Infrastructure consultant/coordinator reports to the Manager IT Infra Development within the IT Operations & Infrastructure department
- He or she has interfaces with the world-wide internal ASML customer, with the various IT internal groups and with external IT service providers and IT vendors