Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As the Electrical Lead-engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Electrical Lead-engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electrical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Document electrical development efforts for the subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project
- Share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components
- Defines electrical engineering work packages enabling subcontracting to suppliers
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
- Steer project engineers as team leader/project leader
We are especially interested in candidates who have team leader and/or project leader experience.
- Work in multiple smaller teams with many different disciplines
- Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost
- Have interaction with our application department on patient friendliness and useability
- Work on a diversity of components in the MR Scanner
- Challenging tasks on a technically very interesting product
- The opportunity to improve a product that is really useful to society
- For those with drive and skills the opportunity to grow beyond your initial tasks
- A pleasant work environment with flexible working hours
- Bachelor (HBO) Degree in electrical engineering (or MBO with sufficient experience) with broad electrical engineering experience. (At least 5 years of working experience)
- Who likes to work on multiple assignments at the same time, keeps the overview and ensures that all activities remain on track. A real finisher.
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues.
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
- Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation.
- Experience with document control systems (specifically Agile) is a pré.
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is a nice to have, as well as previous experience in Healthcare.
- Fluent in Dutch