Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. The software engineering infrastructure (SEI) group within ASML is responsible for the environment (software and hardware) used by ASML software developers in order to produce commercial software products. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support Continuous Integration throughout the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software. The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community (more than 2000 developers within multiple departments).
As software developer within SEI you will be assigned to develop and maintain the environment created for Business Line Applications as part of a DevOps team. Thus you will participate both in project and operational changes.
This role involves taking ownership by writing designs, create run books and to deliver a high quality software to address automation and end-users requirements.
In your role, you will work together with a multi-disciplinary team as an expert in your domain. Also will be in charge of connecting the team to other functional specialists such as database and security specialists.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Who are we looking for
From a personal perspective, the candidate is flexible and accustomed to context switching in a fast paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.
Formal education should include HBO+ or Academic level education in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 3-5 years development experience with GIT (must).
Other required knowledge:
- Knowledge of inner workings of CI tooling such as Bamboo/Jenkins
- A good understanding of Python and/or Perl scripting
- Advanced user of Linux and Windows 7
- Documentation capabilities (Designs: low and high level)
- Good command of English
The candidate should have as a plus knowledge in at least two of below areas:
- Experience with Atlassian tooling: Jira, Bitbucket
- Puppet knowledge
- Previous experience with C/C++ and/or Java development (and relevant IDEs)