Max € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
A very challenging position as Project Manager within the metal casting industry.
- Gemco realizes foundry projects worldwide for clients in the automotive, railway, mining, energy and many other industries.
- Typical projects are the design and greenfield realization of complete new foundry plants or the restructuring and modernization of existing foundries.
- Our focus lies on providing customized foundry solutions. We select and integrate different equipment from established suppliers, but we also design/develop and build dedicated machines as client specific solutions.
- Our project teams are lean and multidisciplinary; with teams sized up to 10 colleagues, you cover all aspects of these challenging projects.
- Our Project Managers are in charge of their project teams and responsible for the realization of the project. Project teams consist of Project Engineers, Design Engineers and experienced Foundry Technologists.
Project Management tasks include maintaining close contact with the customer as well as suppliers, maintaining the budget and the targeted project planning.
He or she shall take technical, planning and budget related decisions in cooperation with the customer. He or she will be assisted by a team of project engineers who are responsible for different disciplines / departments (such as production technology, civil and building works, utilities, environmental control, etc.) and designers for the overall interface-engineering.
Within the worldwide foundry industry Gemco Cast Metal Technology stands for Gemco Engineers BV in the Netherlands (headquarters) and Knight Wendling GmbH in Germany. We are internationally operating companies with offices in North America, Russia, and China.
Gemco provides consulting, engineering and project management services to international renowned companies who realize projects within the cast metal industry
Dynamic function within an enthusiastic and result driven team
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Informal working atmosphere
- Salary and secondary benefits in accordance with age, education and experience
- MSc Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as a Project Engineer and preferably as a Project Manager
- You have acquired this experience within comparable projects in related (heavy) mechanical industry, e.g. engineering, construction, installation and/or maintenance
- Good knowledge of English and German (verbal and written)
- You show initiative, are energetic and you have a client-oriented attitude
- You are creative, are able to handle a lot of details, you are quality oriented and persistent
- You are willing to travel and stay abroad (also for a longer period of time)
- You are able to adjust yourself easily to different circumstances and different cultures