Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Bosch Security Systems provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions – They don’t compromise and neither should you. Their intelligent products and services include: Video Systems, Fire Detection and Evacuation Systems, Public Address and Conference Systems, Professional Audio Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and Security Management Systems.
- You are responsible for creation of electronic designs for the best in class IP cameras, using the latest technology trends
- You are responsible for the full development process from concept to validation and release for mass production
- You will work in close cooperation with mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists in a multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team
- You will be a member of an international, quality driven team
The R&D department of Video Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability. Their founder, Robert Bosch, was a visionary entrepreneur who believed that trust and product quality are the key to success. Robert Bosch’ iron determination and refusal to compromise are values that we still uphold today. You can see it in their innovative technology and excellent standards of service and support. But most of all, you can feel it when you use the products. Because they work perfectly and make sense for the life you lead (Invented for life). As an employee of Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. Bosch operates in over 150 countries around the globe. Bosch is a privately held company, which means they can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch
- You have the possibility to earn a Bosch contract after one year
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Mechatronics engineering
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in electronics design in a product development environment where you have gained knowledge of high speed electronics design and embedded systems
- You have knowledge of board design, high-speed interface topologies, signal- and power integrity, timing constraints and simulation tools
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements
- You have knowledge on design for reliability
- You are a result driven team player with a pro-active attitude
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must