Max. € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Challenging opportunity at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Your job mission is to support, maintain and enhance the implementation of the ASML BOA Scanner software development environment, in cooperation with departmental architects and the internal customer. BOA stands for Break-Out Archive and is an agile software development environment, based on Atlassian tools.
You will work in a DevOps team and as a team be responsible for the BOA environment. This software development environment is used by approximately 150 developers. Being challenged by the internal customer and by ourselves (for example performance improvements) we can take the next step to support the developers.
As SCM/Development Specialist you;
- Participate in a DevOps team that is responsible for support and further development of the BOA environment as a service
- Define improvement proposals that focusses on system performance and process efficiency for end-users
- Are a strong partner in discussions with Software Configuration Management System Architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
An interesting position where you will work in a team close to and with software developers on changes, adding new features and gathering the requirements from the business.
Why working as an SCM/Development Specialist at ASML? Our environment offers a very large (and still growing) archive of code, therefore much work and many challenges for the next 10+ years in the domain.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor level or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering
- Proven experience with the Atlassian tool suite (BitBucket, Jira) is a must
- Experience with scripting is a must
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- Familiar with software development life cycle and experience as a software developer
- Experience with test-driven development, object oriented programming, test frameworks (e.g. Cucumber), is a must
- Experience with Ruby, Groovy and Perl is a pre
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with multiple configuration implementations
- Good communication skills are a must
- Able to handle stress due to issues from demanding customers
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Proficiency in the English language