Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Does the thought of adjusting and testing our state-of-the-art lithography machines excite you? Is problem solving and troubleshooting your second nature? Do you have a Bachelor degree in applied physics? We might be looking for you!
Your job mission is to adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
The Test Engineer EUV Sources is responsible for adjusting and testing ASML products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products. Lays down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process; identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.
The sector Manufacturing & Logistics NXE is responsible for the production of scanners as well as for purchasing and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Delivery Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and classification of the various machines and modules of the ASML systems according to strict quality standards.
The holder of this position reports to the Team leader of EF SRC EUV OPS Test 1.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
Bachelor (HBO) degree in Applied Physics, with 0-4 years of experience.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Working in 5 shifts
- Able to work alone including night shifts
- Able to speak and understand English and Dutch
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
- Willing to travel on incidental frequency
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering; proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential.