€ 70,000 - € 85,000 gross per year
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you have a Master degree in Aerospace Engineering and are you ready to become a leader of a technical engineering team or are you the current leader of a technical engineering team? Did you always dream of being a part of an international well-known organization in the aerospace business, to act between engineering, production and the client? Do you like to have responsibility in complex projects in both a technical as well as political way? Would you love to play a part of the NH90 helicopter program? It is time to apply for this position right now!
In this position you will be part of the NH90 program. You will manage a team of 4-6 System Engineers, executing design function according in the Military Design Organization Manual and have a Technical Lead role within the Fokker NH90 Structural Items team. As a Technical Lead, you provide technical solutions and trade-offs, identify and control risks, organize reviews and show compliance against the applicable requirements.
You will partner with the Chief Engineer NH90 and in accordance with delegated authorities. You will represent Fokker in technical meetings at helicopter system level within the joint venture NATO Helicopter Industries (NHI) and customers.
The NH90 program of Fokker is part of NHI which develops and builds the NH90 helicopter. NHI consists of Fokker GKN, Airbus Helicopter France and Germany, and Leonarde Helicopters. This helicopter is being built in 6 final assembly lines. Fokker designs and builds components for the NH90 helicopter (tail, intermediate gearbox, cabin sliding doors, pintle axle, landing gear and the sponsons).
- Provide technical solutions for the Fokker NH90 structural items team and design subcontractors
- Showing of compliance at H/C and ITBQ/item level against applicable requirements
- Correct and controlled execution of the design, associated processes and logic into the design team
- Appropriate implementation of changes to the processes and logic into the design teams
- Managing the activities in the Fokker NH90 structural items team, the design subcontractors and the system engineers
Fokker's outstanding people and technologies are now fully integrated into the GKN Aerospace business. The result is a stronger GKN Aerospace business with enhanced market leadership positions, increased exposure to key growth platforms, a more comprehensive global manufacturing footprint and stronger technological offerings. Fokker’s industry-leading capabilities in aero structures, electrical wiring systems, landing gear and services now sit within GKN Aerospace’s market-leading capabilities.
Fokker GKN Aerospace offers:
- An attractive package including a salary in line with industry standards
- An annual profit related payment
- 40 days of leave
- An inspiring technical environment
- A strong team with a high technical level
- Ability to grow into the company
- Ability to educate yourself within the company
To be successful in this role, you require a Master or Bachelor degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering as well as at least 10 years of working experience in aerospace and in engineering. Also, you have knowledge of and demonstrated experience in qualification and system engineering. It is an advantage to have knowledge of helicopter systems, composite structure or landing gear, or to have experience within an international military environment. Other important requirements are:
- Experience in a Technical Leading role is a preference
- You have a clear understanding of how engineering processes work
- You are a true professional with a result driven way of working
- You like to work in a team of specialists and have people management skills
- You can be decisive and convincing, but never lose your empathic touch
- Good verbal and written command of Dutch and English
- IPMA D or Prince2 project management level is a preference