Max. € 55,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
This exciting role is a great opportunity for both a starter and for an experienced supplier performance manager or operational buyer. You will have an important role in managing a set of suppliers and balancing the correct levels of inventory to ensure product availability in the MR Factory in Best.
As Supplier Performance Manager, part of the MR Operations Supply Chain department, you will partner across the supply chain to ensure material availability for a defined set of suppliers while minimizing both inventory and excess & obsolete stock.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Ensure sufficient supply of materials according to production requirements
- Place and track Purchase Orders (POs)
- Follow up on deliveries and monitor delivery performance
- Manage inventory levels to stay within agreed targets
- Excellent relationship management both internally and externally
- Perform and report on supplier reviews
- Proactively drive supply chain improvements
- Connect to and manage different stakeholders in the supply chain (planning, production, suppliers, R&D, etc.)
- Prepare for and support the Daily Management operating rhythm and monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
- Process rejects in the factory and ensure swift turn-around
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be a member of the MR procurement team, which is part of MRI Operations Best within Philips Healthcare. You will have six direct colleagues and you will report to the Supply Chain Manager, who is also responsible for MPS Planning and Shop Floor Control in Best. Suppliers are located across the globe.
YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. YER offers you a temporary contract with the possibility to extend or in the end, get a contract at Philips.
This demanding position will allow you to prove your strengths in buying, inventory balancing and relationship management. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands as you will master the supply planning and drive improvements in this area. Philips Healthcare has earned a worldwide reputation for developing advanced solutions that meet patients’ needs, and we will support and facilitate your path to create the next breakthrough.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Highly proficient in Excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus
- A good communicator on different organizational levels in both English and Dutch
- Experience with a dynamic and highly technological supply chain is a plus
- Self-starting, proactive, make-it-happen mentality, don’t give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people
- Detail oriented, customer focused and service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Lean experience is considered a plus