€ 60,000 - € 68,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
International strategic buyers position within in a technical multinational.
Our client is looking for a Strategic Buyer to drive purchasing related activities with focus on supplier development, sourcing projects, cost management, supply contracts up to the next level. We expect you to have contact with international suppliers, currently mainly based in Germany and Italy. You will be working closely with one of the manufacturing plants in Germany in establishing clear action plans to improve suppliers performance, ensuring its execution and reporting tangible achievement. You will generate ideas and projects to reduce costs as well as improvement projects focused of delivering performance of suppliers.
Another few of your other responsibilities:
- Contact with commodity buyers in defining and implementing the sourcing strategy
- Focus on supplier quality issues
- Development of cost models and KPI’s
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation of deliverables to top management and stakeholders
- Sourcing and implementation of new suppliers and phase out
- Strong interface with R&D, Supply Chain, Quality and Product Lines
- To drive sourcing projects, developing new suppliers, supporting new product development team
Our client is a global multinational company, founded in the Netherlands. The company offers a wide range of technical products and components, for which they have their own development-, production-, marketing- and distribution departments. All components are made to meet global market demands in terms of quality, price, availability and after sales service. The company has more than 10 well-equipped manufacturing sites in Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy for which global procurement is located in the Netherlands.
We are offering a challenging international position in a highly dynamic environment with a lot of responsibility. There are various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally.You will be challenged to develop supplier management and you will work in close contact with the Supply Chain Director. Your salary will be, depending on current woking experience, between € 60.000 and € 68.000 per annum. It will be a fulltime contract, direct with our client.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Business combined with technical knowledge
- 3+ years working experience with proven track record in purchasing
- Project Management skills and process oriented
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Pro-active and excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time
- Strong reporting skills
- Fluent in English (Mandatory)
- Another language like German, Dutch or Italian is strongly desired
- Dutch is not a requirement for this position