Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
As a Senior Electrical Design engineer for IPL you’ll be working on new developments specifically for our latest innovation. The Philips Lumea comfort and Lumea Prestige embedded Electronics platforms.
Your focus is on the development and testing of the Electronics and required documentation for IPL. Currently the direction of IPL is moving towards medically regulated devices in order to enter the US Market, to sustain the EU market after 2020 and to include connectivity to provide for added value to our end customers.
- Develop, document, realize and test electrical architectures and detailed designs of innovative products and/or new functions in projects in the area of Personal Care, specifically in the field of hair removal via Intense Pulse Light technology
- Maintain existing products in life cycle management; prove cost down concepts, end of life component exchanges
- Develop new and optimize existing electronic module concepts and components within cross-functional teams or you lead and control outsourcing of these activities
- Cooperate with internal and external partners
- Participate as key competence resource in cross functional teams
- Manage the dependencies and deliverables in line with the overall project plan with external and internal partners
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven has the ambition to drive business growth by bringing existing, differentiating, new product propositions to market.
One of the key growth areas is the Beauty category (Philips IPL and Skin Care), which encompass multiple sub-businesses: IPL and Skin Care.
You’ll be reporting to the Functional Group Lead Electronics and Software Development and will be working within a team of highly motivated developers.
Location: High Tech Campus – Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Experience in electronic design (PCBA, analog design) and product specification/documentation
- Affinity with embedded software development
- Experience in cooperation in a multi-site, multi-partner, multi cultural development environment
- Experience with developing medical devices
- Experience with EMC standards and measurement techniques
- Experience with root cause finding techniques
- Experience in cooperation in a multi-site multi-partner development environment
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to analyze the stakeholder environment and needs to achieve common objectives, considering contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business
- Negotiation skills, combined with English language skills
- Ability to balance risks and opportunities of innovative solutions
- Preferably you are familiar with Design for Six Sigma
- An abstract, analytical, and creative thinker
- Open minded towards other disciplines and companies in the field of product development
- An excellent communicator and motivator
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally
- Always looking for perfection, but pragmatic and practical when needed. You have a quality mindset