Max € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you like ERP systems like SAP? Do you like to improve Business Processes? Do you like to work with us to create a paperless factory? Do you like to enable redesign of supply chains? As a Process Engineer, you are the representative of the Global Operations IGT within multi-disciplinary teams to create best in class business processes linked to the ERP system.
As Process Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Leads IT implementations in the Operations environment
- Participates and chairs change control boards for key IT applications and inherent processes
- Acts as a subject matter expert in critical IT applications that support the integral supply chain needs
- Maintains standards like work instructions and training material
- Is responsible that IT requirements are met during new product and/or new process introductions
- Maintain and Improve key Business-Processes linked to the ERP-system (SAP) in order to fully utilize the SAP capabilities for IGT. Being a key-user, among others
- Drives and supports continues improvement
- Identifies ERP related requirements as input for the IGT Operations IT policy & program
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be part of the Global Operations IGT-Systems organization of Philips Healthtech located in Best, Eindhoven. The IGT Operations organization is responsible for the manufacturing, delivery, and installation of medical devices used for image guided therapy applications worldwide.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, YER is the preferred supplier. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain management or Operations Management and Logistics
- Strong personal & communication (English & Dutch) skills
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary projects
- 5+ year of experience in ERP system SAP (distribution/production processes), preferably also in SAP ME (Manufacturing Execution)
- A continuous improvement mindset
- 5+ years of experience in the medical device business