In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Looking for a career as an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer? Apply then for this job!
The E&I engineer is responsible for the Electrical and Instrumentation scope of capital projects under his or her responsibility at the plant in Dordrecht. Within this role the engineer also provides Electrical and Instrumentation support to the different production units in Dordrecht.
Responsibilities E&I Engineer
- Provide electrical and instrumentation support for the various unit operations
- Initiate and implement electrical and instrumentation initiatives, which support process safety and reliability, environmental performance, asset productivity, business cost and revenue growth goals
- Serve on capital projects to provide basic data and electrical and instrumentation expertise
- Executing basic electrical and instrumentation engineering
- Implementing, managing and verifying detailed electrical and instrumentation engineering
- Lead E&I projects from initiation to construction, implementation and start-up
- Specification of E&I design requirements for materials and equipment suitable for the processes and applications
- Installation guidance and hand overs of projects to operations
- Commissioning, testing & inspection
- Participating in Factory acceptance testing (FAT's) and Location acceptance testing (SAT's)
- Creating and revising local procedures and standard corporate rules regarding electrical and instrumentation
The person involved needs to participate as a member of a larger technical organization to provide assistance for the various unit operations as unit needs dictate. Other roles include providing unit support for continuing safety, environmental performance such as Process Hazard Analysis and other Process Safety Management support, and participation in area productivity and quality improvement teams.
A chemical plant located in Dordrecht.
The company offers you an excellent remuneration package.
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Good understanding of the business, the technology, and manufacturing processes
- Good communications/interpersonal skills to allow productive, collaborative relationships with operations, technical personnel (a key team player), inside/outside vendors and customers
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strengths in getting results, individually as well as with teams
- Willing to explore new technologies and drive continuous improvement
- Strong interest in daily operation interaction
- Ambition to develop a professional or managerial career
- Affinity with Instrumentation (electronics) in the chemical sector
- Affinity with the design of electrical and control installations
- Knowledge of relevant laws in the field of standards and guidelines (such as ATEX-directives NEN-EN-IEC60079, the EMC Directive and the machinery directive, NEN-EN- IEC60204 and standards such as the NEN1010, NEN3140 and possibly NEN3840)
- Knowledge of power electronics and frequency schemes
- Knowledge of functional logic diagrams and interlock matrixes
- Knowledge of PLC controllers, DCS systems and safeguard systems and programming.
- Knowledge of safety instrumented system (SIL and SIS), in acc. with NEN-EN-IEC61508/61511
- Industrial project experience
- Dutch, English. Basic knowledge of German is desired