Max € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you have a creative way of thinking and do you like to be challenged in solving complex problems? If so then you will enjoy working in our EUV Laser Light Creation and Performance department! It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth. Especially when you are a true self-starter who likes to make contact with different disciplines at different levels.
As an Industrial Engineer your primary goal is to enable flawless introduction and execution of field service and manufacturing activities.As expert, you are part of a multidisciplinary (optics/physics, thermal, mechanical, electrical, software) team that designs the next generation or improves the latest generation Laser System in the EUV Source System. You achieve your goal by building knowledge of the product design and functionality during the design phase. In this phase you co-design the improvements to enable proper serviceability and manufacturability. Once the design is defined you translate this knowledge into practical work preparation, like writing work instructions, defining and designing service and production tools, creating and giving training, supporting service and manufacturing during execution. All with the goal to enable effective and efficient execution of service and manufacturing.
Field & Factory introduction:
- Prepare Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module
- Train Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities
- Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues
New product design:
- Co-design the product to secure Design for Service and Design for Manufacturing
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery) with ASML known means.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in one of the following: Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Sciences or Mathematics.
Relevant experience in a multi-disciplined team related to design and implement maintenance of complex systems.
We expect you to act as a professional:
- Be pro-active
- Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality
- Professional communication skills (English is must)
- Experience in reporting progress and issues
- Eager to develop yourself personally and technically
To perform your job you should be able to:
- Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
- Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts)
- Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Give training
- Context of the position
- The candidate reports to the team leader responsible for the industrial engineering team