Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are recruiting an Asset Producer (junior/medior level). The project is for 40 hours per week until the end of July, with possible Philips contract after 6 months. The project starts Feb 1st.
- Manage production and on time delivery of product renderings, 360 views, CGI animations
- Prepare production briefs and art direction/creative review for visual asset delivery
- Fully understand the range build up and country roll out schedule to assess/set-up a production plan
- Ensuring that all required input is in place (e.g. MUS/PGD/CAD, colour samples etc.) to kick–off briefing session
- Assessing if all input is valid to start production
- Working closely with the Product Designer, Consumer Marketing Manager and the development sites to stay on top of changes & adaptations in product portfolio and roll-out schedule
- Assess and pro-actively manage the consequences of changes & adaptations to the roll out schedule
- Manage, control and steer the sign-off of the master assets in close cooperation with the PM and the assigned AD, manage the roll-out across the complete portfolio, by factoring in the delivery requirements of the print pipeline for packaging artwork creation
- Follow the uniform production methodology within asset production team
- Ensure optimal delivery and re-usage of the assets throughout the touchpoints defined in the ecosystem – in line with the functional content requirements
- Monitor and apply brand compliancy according to Philips guidelines
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will join the Global Marketing Team of Philips Personal Care as Asset Producer. The Global Marketing team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as marketing communication, shopper, digital, marketing intelligence, PR and content production. You will be managing marketing content production to support all product launches of Personal Care.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, YER is the preferred supplier. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
- Agency production experience and proven, well-developed organizational skills. Intellectual ability on the level of Master degree or academic level, preferably in the field of Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field
- Has over 5 years of relevant working experience in the area of production management in a multinational company and/or creative agency
- Work experience in complex and dynamic environment with shifting priorities, demand and timelines
- Understands, and is able to support and drive the creative process and content production across touchpoints