€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Build Manager with embedded software experience who has a passion for technology and who wants to work in a high-tech environment. Do you like to build innovative solutions for a big and famous multinational like Philips? Please read on.
We are looking for a joint role as the Build Manager is not a full time role, we want to combine this with implementation tasks for embedded software. We have maintenance work (PR/CR’s) in the field of remote controls/speech/sensor platforms as well as new activities.
- Maintain the daily build system, create releases, write release notes, create branches etc.
- In close cooperation with the System Architect and Project Manager, implement/create and test the software designs according to specifications and code and quality guidelines
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Within Philips at Philips Intellectual Property & Standards, we believe innovation shapes our lives. That’s why we’ve been investing continually in new technologies for over 100 years. This has allowed us to create a substantial portfolio of intellectual property (IP).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- C, Python and Shell scripting
- Well-developed sense of quality (product, process and software)
- Real-time applications in embedded products
- Hudson continuous integration
- Knowledge of SW/HW interfaces (USB, UART, I2C and SPI)
- Knowledge and experience with modern microcontrollers
- Positive critical attitude
- Good communicator
- Team player who can work independently
- Structured with an eye for detail