€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multidisciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment? If so, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a software developer!
In this position you are a member of the Factory Automation, Factory Integration (FAFI), Machine Control (MC), and Software Layout (SL) team. The FAFI/MC/SL team addresses interfacing for topics such as factory automation, factory integration, throughput optimization, waferless monitoring, diagnostics, error recovery and measurement recipe logistics.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master (team lead), function cluster architect, and product owner (project lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing representatives. Your eagerness to experience the fit of solutions at the customer makes you willing to use opportunities to travel.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the YieldStar software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or Electronics
- Object Oriented Development and Object Oriented Design
- Design Patterns and UML
- Recent .NET framework
- Experience with SECS is preferred
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical view