Max 55k per year
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As Vehicle Control Engineer (ADAS) you take part in creating innovative advanced driver assistance systems for all the new truck generations that DAF is developing and producing. If you are a high potential, ambitious automotive engineer with an academic background who wants to contribute to the future of automotive systems, this is the job for you!
As Vehicle Control Engineer (ADAS) you create and realize mechatronic control and functional concepts for improved and new vehicle features in the domain of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Examples are driver assist functions like auto emergency braking, traffic jam assist, city turn assist, lane keeping and autonomous driving functions as truck platooning and auto docking.
Your tasks include mechatronic control and function design; i.e. vehicle and controller modelling, simulations and in-truck rapid control prototyping. You support also actively the building of Model-in-the-Loop testrig and take part of prototype vehicle testing for verification and validation of the functional design. You write functional design specifications and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
You cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team from different departments, such as function architects, EE architects, system engineers, testing engineers and suppliers. You are the linking pin for translating their input into a feasible control concept design.
The department Vehicle Control within Product Development is responsible for the definition, design and validation of feasible control concepts for vehicle functions, both in advanced technology projects as in product development projects. These control concepts are to be applied in all Paccar vehicles.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Talent development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program
- Possibility to receive career guidance from a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Many networking events masterclasses with interesting speakers from industry leading companies
- An academic education in automotive technology, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Specialized and experienced in control engineering in the robotics or the automotive domain
- Excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Feeling for the constructive aspects of prototyping
- Active hands-on mentality
- The ability to work out details while keeping the focus on key targets
- Good communication skills and a committed team-player attitude
- Analytical mind and pro-active
- Fluent communication skills (writing/ speaking/ listening) in English. Knowledge of Dutch & German is a clear pro.