€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV. The Computer Systems team is responsible to create the best environment to facilitate the control of this Source. For this, a network of computer systems is (re-)designed, maintained and improved. Working within the EUV Source team (approx. 8 people, growing) of Computer Systems, you will be working on providing and improving the operating system(s), virtualization, system installation, patching, backing-up and networking.
You will handle End-of-Life issues, assist the Architect in designing new features and directly pick up critical issues with their prototypes. You will be working on correct configuration of Operating Systems, manage network equipment, developing portability layers, providing functionality for system diagnostics. And optionally: support outsource-activities. The job mission is to gather input/requirements and contact relevant stakeholders, create next level (detailed) designs, implement requirements in line with the created designs, validate implementation and vendor selection for off-the-shelf software products.
As a Computer Systems Engineer you will also regularly provide feedback to the Project/team Leader as well as the team of Software Engineers who will create the proposed changes. It is crucial to have a constant communication to everyone on the progress and specification status to ensure no one is surprised or disappointed. You work in close cooperation with the Project/team Leader ensuring that these projects are realized on time and on budget.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- +/- 3 years in development of technical software
- C and C++
- With operating systems (Linux, CentOs), system debugging, scheduling, resource monitoring, diagnostics
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Eager to learn