Max € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of Manufacturing & Service Tooling-systems.
Do you have knowledge in tool controls development. Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate user requirement specifications into tool controls and software development? Then we want to get in touch with you.
As a software design engineer you will contribute in developing / supporting applied measurement engineering for tooling. You will deliver/develop sensor and actuators control software, preferable using LabVIEW. The goal is to build control software for tooling in collaboration with other disciplines in project team. Occasionally you can be asked to assist field service support to resolve issues at the customer site.
Main activities Applied Measurement design Engineer:
- Contributes in complex tool control system development and issue solving activities
- Participate in D&E projects starting from early Product Generation Process phases to secure concurrent tool controls development
- Translate user requirement specifications into designs, tested and released control software
- Execute plan, clear communication on status and results
- Innovate and keep up with relevant developments in own specialist field and secure competence
- Develop and maintain network and exchange knowledge with other professionals
The holder of this position reports to the group leader Manufacturing & Service Tooling and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Masters in technical science, preferable Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Physics, Mechanics.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics
- Strong emphasis problem solving and effective communication
- Preferably: LabVIEW, Matlab, Team Center, SAP
- Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Active, take initiative and have a "can do" mentality
- Excellent social and communication skills throughout different levels, internal and external, in the organization
- Team player, but can work independently
- Analytical, abstract thinking, proactive
- Sharing knowledge and stress tolerant
- Service oriented and a drive for continuous improvement
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Broad technical and business interest