€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As an embedded software designer in a multi-disciplinary project team, you work on: Documentation: specifications, design and test. Implementation: programming and debugging. Test and integration: Software test, deliver to release.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the software engineer is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams, software plays an important role for the success of ASML. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for ASML.
The software engineer is responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 2 to 5 years experience in (embedded) software
- Strong communicator
- Real team player with quality orientation