Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
You will be joining a project that is part of a program that is designing and implementing the Future Mode of Operations for (product) Configuration Management. The project is delivering new processes and IT solutions for structuring product data and the related engineering change management process.
You will be responsible to lead a cross-functional project stream (IT + Business stakeholders) responsible for the data preparations (data cleansings/repairs), data transitions and migrations required for a successful go-live. This includes defining the approach, plan, testing and execution of these activities.
- Lead the data stream defining the approach, plan, testing and execution for:
- The data quality preparations (data cleansing, repair)
- Transitions (restructure product data into new defined setup)
- Migrations (assure data is made available in receiving systems for go live)
- Strong Experience as data (cut-over) lead in data transitions & migrations
- Pre: experience with PLM systems like Teamcenter and SAP systems (Materials, BoMs etc.)
- Experienced in PLM projects in discrete industry (Configuration management, xBoM, Parts/Materials management)
- Be a real driver in managing results in a complex project stakeholder environment
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Science/Technical Business Administration/Business-IT Management
- Must: 5-10 years of practical experience as data lead
- Pre: Knowledge and understanding of configuration management (BoMs, parts/materials, variant configuration)
- Pre: Knowledge of ASML business (D&E, Logistics, Manufacturing)
- Self-assured, capable of driving people to results
- Strong communicator (Dutch and/or English) with strong presentation skills
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Ability to cope with uncertainties and dynamic stakeholder environment