Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Your mission as an ASML Mechanical System Architect is to think – conceptually and creatively. Because we need people who can translate extremely exotic system requirements into extremely feasible mechanical designs.
Creative thinking has always been essential at ASML. We make machines that are almost unimaginably complex, and work within incredibly minute tolerances. What’s more, their complexity is increasing and their tolerance margins are vanishing. That’s why we need Mechanical System Architects who can conceive a global system view that answers all of these technical challenges. A view that, when detailed-out, will help realize a machine that meets all of the next wave of new system requirements and still be feasible to manufacture, transport, install and service.
You will achieve your mission by generating system concepts and then discussing them with colleagues from a very broad range of technical disciplines. But to ensure you get the best of your colleagues’ creative thinking and analytical skills you must communicate the abstract as well as the technical. You must express your vision and motivate feedback. In short, you must inspire. Because by inspiring them, you will get the insight and holistic viewpoint you need to make, mold and refine the highly artistic system design that we crave for.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Ten years in creating and realizing new machine concepts or large complex modules
- Knowledge of NX or other 3D design tool
- Leadership and the ability to inspire
- Networking skills
- Eagerness to learn new technical skills via daily interaction with like-minded professionals