Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Data Analyst at the Philips consumer Care (Beauty) department, you are the voice of the customer. You analyse collected data from various sources, visualize this data and present it to your team, in order to improve the design and eventually the consumer experience.
You feed the solution team with important insights to move the digital proposition in the right direction. You oversee the end user experience, follow their digital footprint and interact with our digital eco-system. You are involved in the platform experiment stream and the UX flow optimization stream.
This role is available for 40 or 32 hours a week.
You will use your analytical skills, creativity and user experience mind-set to recommend solutions that will help shape a stickier digital solution by improving user satisfaction and creating more engagement. You are motivated to solve problems through data, you understands how to turn complex data into valuable insights, using both your analytical and creative skills. You can work with and correlate both qualitative and quantitative data input. You make data meaningful to both your team members and the end user. You have the hands on programming and prototyping skills to truly use data as creative material.
- Continuously monitor users’ behaviour and optimize the user’s journey from A to Z, based on in-depth analysis setting for the most important touchpoints and interactions
- Translating data from different data sources into ‘digestible’ dashboards and insights
- Interpret results of tests (like e.g. A/B testing) and experiments, prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations for product or process changes and influence behaviour of (various) users
- Inform the product team with customer insights by using analytics tools and proven methodologies
- Be a core part of the (UX/UI) design team and sparring partner for product owner to make the right product and design decisions
- Testing hypotheses in an efficient (lean) way, e.g. by creating A/B tests and experiments
- Starting point to support and team up with experts from different areas (People Research, Product Research Centre, Data Analytics & Security, Data Scientists)
- Using persuasion techniques and strategies for the digital ecosystem to motivate users to engage and convert
- Proactively research new ways of modelling/using latest research methodologies to unlock actionable insights
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
As a Data Analyst, you will join a fairly new (Scrum) team, consisting of Researchers, Data Scientists, Concept Owners, and UI/UX Designers. It's an agile environment with a start-up culture. You report to the Product Owner.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- 3+ years of experience in computer science in creative environment or data focused design environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Design, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization and/or information design
- Working closely with product owners and UX/UI designer within a scrum team.
- Showing ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have experience
- Experienced in creating analytics reports/dashboards/data visualizations for decision-making
- Experienced in using analytical and creative tools understand meaning of data and translating data into insights Think of tools as (D3, SiteCatalyst or equivalent)
- Hands-on skills to iteratively build concepts and experiments (e.g. AB testing) to gather and translate data, both for developing and validating the proposition (D3, SiteCatalyst or equivalent)