Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Digital Prototyper at the Philips Consumer Care (Beauty) department, you are the one who brings ideas to life in the early stage of the proposition development process. Other may call you a 'Creative Technologist', who guards the quality of the design in your front-end development. By using rapid prototyping tools and methodologies, you are able to catalyse the setup of experiments and drive learning.
This role is available for 40 or 32 hours a week. You will join a fairly new (Scrum) team, consisting of Researchers, Data Scientists and Analysts, Concept Owners, and UI/UX Designers. It's an agile environment with a start-up culture. You report to the Product Owner.
You will collaborate to create functional prototypes to easily test different touchpoints for engaging to further develop Philips proposition. You dare to push the boundaries of technology and the proposition with an emphasis on usability and interaction. You know what you can put in front of real users within 1 day during a hackathon or design sprint, without wasting time on pixel perfect design.
- Design and deliver new features, user interactions, test new concepts and create wireframes, mock-ups and build engaging (clickable) prototypes (for mobile and desktop) by using the latest in front-end technologies, to validate user value
- Setup experiments during hackathons and design sprints and making iterations based on learning from (potential) users
- Collaborate with design, research, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Facilitate the handover of the prototype to the web/mobile software development teams, who will then turn these prototypes into deployable, production-quality software
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development related to digital platforms, preferably in B2C
- A serious understanding of why the design quality, and therefore the user experience is crucial, and why it should be the starting point for creating your prototype
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Working closely with concept owners, product owners and UX/UI designer within a scrum team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
Required technical skills
- HTML (Structure)
- CSS (Presentation)
- Experience with page based (like InVision, Notism, Flinto, Fluid, Mockup.io) and layer based tools (like Form, Framer.js, Pixate, Proto.io, Origami)
- Framework knowledge like backbone.js and require.js (is nice to have)