Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Within the Mechanical Development Department the challenge is to deliver high performance, low cost mechatronic systems concepts. From the initial idea and vision, to the final tested solution, the goal is to challenge yourself and your fellow architects to define successful concepts, models, prototypes and designs. Working areas include productive, high-speed sheet fed and continuous feed media handling systems, high-precision print head and ink handling systems, print head positioning and motion systems.
As a Mechanical Designer you are part of a multidisciplinary project team (approx. 10 people). Together with this team the designer will be working on improvement and redesign and of a module of the Colorado 1640 wide format printer. The role within this team as a designer will be to improve functionality and media range, doing investigations in the mechanical domain, mainly micrometre transport and thermal. Also verification of functionality and translation to mono-disciplinary mechanical and software specifications are part of the job.
This job has to be done in close cooperation with other disciplines to improve the module performance, usability and cost. Tools to achieve this goal are gathering requirements, create, evaluate and choosing concepts as well as prototyping, verification and validation of the media handling process.
A high-tech company in Venlo.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- Candidate has a MSc background in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of and experience with Matlab is required
- Knowledge of and experience with modelling of physical systems is required
- To be successful the candidate has good communicational skills, is creative and hands on
- Candidate has profound knowledge -verbal and written- of English, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct