Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Lead Engineer in Mechanics at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Your job mission, within a team of design engineers, is to specify, design and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms with the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development designs, builds and tests mechanical systems and sub-systems, which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Mechanical Constructions is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
As a Lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function development, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture. You are working within a multidisciplinary project, steering one or more designers in your team. You interface cross project with Lead Engineers, architects and system engineers. Key responsilities:
- Translate performance specifications into design specification for mainframe constructions and service mechanisms
- Creation and validation of new concepts
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms
- At least 5 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers
- Knowledge of machine directives
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness
- Technical communication with suppliers
- 3D CAD modelling (preferable UG/NX)
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
- Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Helicopter view (zoom in – zoom out)
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Siemens NX certified professional on modelling, structures, drafting and assemblies