Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged by improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
The goal is to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
The Production Engineer will work at the NXE Pellicle work centre, to improve and maintain work preparation of Pellicle work centre. Pellicle is a contamination protection cover for the Reticles within the EUV machines. Key responsibilities:
New Product Introduction:
Brings knowledge to bear on (new) product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
Continuously adapts, optimizes operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators. Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments such as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For escalations, travelling to install at locations might be required (approximately 2x/year)
- For regular support stand-by might be required
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Physics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Preferably some experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a advantage
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress